Kitchen Shears for the WIN!

Reading this short post is going to make your life easier... ready for it...

KITCHEN SHEARS! 
KITCHEN SHEARS! 
KITCHEN SHEARS! 


I'm not exaggerating here, these babies will make meal time, snack time and party time SO much easier!! A few months ago I was staying with my sister-in-law and was completely memorized by all the things she used her kitchen shears for. I found myself looking forward to every meal just to see what she would use her scissors for next. Now that I've ordered some decent kitchen shears from Amazon, my cutting board and knives have been getting dusty. I use these scissors for everything.. such as:


PIZZA

SANDWICHES

QUESADILLAS 

FRESH HERBS

BACON (Raw or Cooked) 

COOKED PASTA

CHICKEN (Raw or Cooked) 

FOOD PACKAGING 

BANANAS

GREEN BEANS

SALADS

GRANOLA BARS

CHILI PEPPERS

CHEESE (Feta, String Cheese, Queso Fresco)

ASPARAGUS

GREEN ONIONS

PIE CRUST

TORTILLAS

CANNED VEGGIES OR FRUIT (If you need diced tomatoes but picked up whole tomatoes, you can dice those babies up right in the can!) 

BUNCHES of GRAPES



Are you excited yet?  You can toddlerize any meal in a snap. I usually plate my kids food and then go all Edward Scissor hands on it to make sure it is bite sized before I serve it. Boo Ya!  

If you have an IKEA close.. I would recommend their shears. Because IKEA can do no wrong.. except charge $9.99 for shipping.

Here is an option for the Amazon frequent shopper. I've used these beauties and they work very nice. They do not come apart so I don't use them on raw chicken. 



These DO come apart and are highly rated. So if you are into quality... these are for you!





What do you use your Kitchen Shears for? 

Comments