Two Player Board Games


Hey!  It's Leslie talking about Board Games today!

I love board games. My husband and I have always loved to play and when we were first married we would have game nights with friends. We've since had children and with my husbands work schedule we don't have game nights as often as we'd like so we've found some great two player games that we can play even when we just have a bit of time. We love it because if we only have half an hour it's fun to play and I feel like we get to talk and hang out more than we do when we watch a show. 
I have to give a shout out to my husband here because he always reads the instructions since that's just not my thing- he knows the way to my heart!

I love games that have a good balance of strategy and luck. The following games are pretty simple to learn and to play and don't take a lot of time.

So here are a few of my favorite two player games. They are so fun!!

SPLENDOR
2-4 Players
30 Minute Game Time
Ages 10 and up


JAIPUR
2-4 Players
30 Minute Game Time
Ages 12 and up


LOST CITIES 
2 Players
30 Minute Playing Time
Ages 10 and up


7 WONDERS DUEL 
2 Players
30 Minute Game Time
Ages 10 and up


KAHUNA 
2-4 Players
30-40 Minute Playing Time
Ages 10 and up


PATCHWORK
2 Players
15-30 Minute Playing Time
Ages 8 and up


HIVE
2 Players
20 Minute Playing Time
Ages 9 and up


I also must add that we've played a few heated rounds of 'Hive', but our marriage survived! I hope you get to try some of these games out and if you have any other two player games that you love let me know in the comments!

Comments