Fun, Simple Thanksgiving Activity and Tradition.

Hi everyone, Madi from Ohio here. I've been searching for a new fun and easy activity for our family to enjoy on Thanksgiving. While doing my quick google search I found this cute idea..




Butcher paper tablecloth! It's cheap, easy and can be made to look pretty cute! You can write guests names by seats, decorate the table with mason jars or cans and fill them with candles or flowers. If decorations aren't a concern you need in your life on Thanksgiving you can save all of the space for drawings and blank space for family and friends to write what they are Thankful for this year. If there are some cute Thankful messages and/drawing you can cut them out and save. I'm going to adjust the idea and use my paper roll dispenser I have from Ikea and use it as a table runner. This will give my kids something to do instead of eating the meal which has been slaved over because it's "gross" and not "chicken nuggets" (insert eye roll)




I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are blessed with quality time with your loved ones. 

Comments